Friday 30 July 2010

The Last Blogpost From SE Asia

Not up to much today really, just killing time before our flight out at 5 to midnight, I'll keep my progress updated on twitter, but as I doubt a lot will happen I may as well write the last blogpost now.

It has been a fantastic two months, we have done such a diverse amount of stuff and had some absolutely incredible experiences. It's been great fun writing the blog and keeping all those that are interested back in the western world in touch with what I've been doing. This certainly won't be the last ever blogpost, I will keep it going for future trips and adventures that I am certain will come thick and fast in the coming years.

SE Asia truly is an amazing part of the world, and so far away from the areas that I had experienced before, both geographically and culturally. The people, culture and environment here never fail to impress and I would certainly consider coming back here at some point in the future. I will have so many great memories of the places and the people I have met here as I'm sure has been reflected in past posts.

I'm going to end it there. Not a lot more to say.

Fantastic Countries, Amazing People - SE Asia - Well worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment